It’s time to Restart, Rethink and Reset fashion. The market is undergoing a profound transformation and two key trends are set to accelerate: sustainability and hyper-digitalisation. Who’s Next has epitomised meeting and sharing for over 25 years. Today more than ever, organizers of the French fashion event know how much we need each other in order to move forward and advance our business. From the 2nd to 4th October 2020, Who’s Next will be again the key and vital meeting place of the restarting period - the impetus for reflection and exchange where we will rethink and restructure our industry.
Established by Who’s Next in September 2019, Impact unites all the positive actors and initiatives of the sector. Impact is an initiative dedicated to fashion, sustainable design, and every positive action within the fashion industry which contributes towards the ecological transition of the sector. Located at the heart of the event Who's Next, IMPACT will present brands, manufacturers, solutions, collectives, associations, exhibitions and talks. All these committed players are brought together to promote new ways of producing and consuming fashion.
Uniting all the positive players and initiatives of the industry, IMPACT will shine a light on solutions, calling the community to act today for the united, ecological transition. True source of inspiration, information and solutions, IMPACT welcomes buyers, brands, media professionals and management teams of French and international companies, who are keen to transform, and educate themselves about the evolution of the fashion sector.
As Who's Next Media Partner, Luxiders Magazine will be at IMPACT to produce a Sustainable Fashion Editorial that will highlight the most stylish and beautiful sustainable brands showcasting at the show.
New: in 2020, WSN partnered with Paris Good Fashion, the movement which federates industry players; designers, brands, experts, citizens… who are committed to taking practical steps towards a fashion industry which respects the environment as well as human rights.
5 years on from being established by the Fédération Française du Prêt à Porter Féminin, this edition Traffic joins Who’s Next to present business solutions for fashion brands and retailers. TRAFFIC is the event dedicated to solutions and innovations for fashion brands and retailers. In Traffic, we will learn about services which will help us transform and adapt to the post-lockdown world, which will be ever more digitalised and data-driven.
Talks, workshops, experts and innovations - the Traffic area will have a hybrid offer, mixing experiences and speeches.
Among the solutions and organisations to discover at Traffic, there will be a lot regarding advice on marketing and sourcing, sustainable solutions and fashiontech.
- REDONNER. Encourages the emergence of a more circular fashion industry by refocusing on the collection and upcycling of textiles.
- VIJI. Collection of solutions dedicated to the traceability and enhancement of Social and Environmental Responsibility practices for fashion brands.
- CCI. The Paris Ile-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry supports businesses in the development of their projects on a daily basis, as well as representing them and defending their interests in dealings with the public authorities.
- APTIMIUM. Specialist in management support, production monitoring, assistance with logistical organisation and sales administration for very small businesses in the Ready-to-Wear sector.
- ACCESSORIES PRODUCTION AGENCY. Offers designers support with their management of purchases and production by drawing on three key skill sets: professional, product, and strategic & operational.
- HUBMODE. The MOOC training platform in Fashion and Textiles, aimed at fashion professionals seeking to develop new skills.
“Restart, Rethink, Reset”: in order to boost business and open up the full spectrum of possibilities for all, Who’s Next will offer a a conference programme dealing with the most pressing issues, led by key industry figures.
_ Changing fashion: opening keynote presentation
_ Omnichannel retail: a major challenge for the fashion industry
_ How to make ‘made in France’ more innovative?
_ Digital marketing: what are the new CSR challenges?
_ Is the digitalisation of Fashion Weeks desirable?
To the organizators of Who’s Next, the safety of collaborators, partners, exhibitors and visitors is the number one priority. They do their utmost to enable everybody to get the most out of the event, whilst ensuring the safest possible conditions. Obligatory wearing of a mask of visor, hand disinfection, social distancing, intensified cleaning procedures… All necessary measures to protect the health and safety of all will be put in place.
Main Image: © Komodo