We’re currently looking for an intern (Pflichtpraktikum). The successful candidate will work closely with the team. In this role, you will learn how to research and create editorial content of LUXIDERS MAGAZINE whilst helping manage our social media channels.
– Write and copyedit texts in the style of Luxiders’ voice
– Contribute to social media channels
- Organization of editorial shootings and work closely with the creative team
– Editorial experience — editing and writing ideally for web and print and in a related field – Fluent in the English language. (German, Spanish is a plus)
– Feel for language and a natural writing style
– An eye for detail and aesthetics
– Self-starting and enthusiastic
– An interest in the LUXIDERS content and sustainable lifestyle
– e ability to think ‘outside the box’ when approaching challenges
– Photo editing and WordPress basis knowledge are required
– A diverse and exciting job in a renowned, passionate and future changing environment – A valuable insight into the world of publishing and sustainability
– A collaborative and supportive working environment
1. Please send a one-page cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
2. Please include one original writing sample (in English) that will resonate with our readers.